Ayumi: Enhanced Edition
A downloadable game for Windows
In a future not too far off, space travel has finally become ordinary and humanity seeks to exploit the infinite riches of the stars. Ayumi Sasaki and her family are part of such a mining spaceship, heading to a distant star to mine gold. When the lights go out though, Ayumi wakes up to find the spaceship crawling with monsters, blood covering everything. Help her survive as she explores a world covered in darkness!
The game is heavily based on the Lovecraftian Mythos (yellow mythos specifically), though knowledge of it is not required to enjoy it.
- A dark, moody environment for you to explore, inspired by a combination of Mad Father and Dead Space.
- Tons of secrets hidden all over the spaceship, waiting for you to discover them.
- Dangerous monsters lingering in every corner.
- Chilling sound effects!
- A dark, dark narrative, all from a child's point of view.
- Cthulhu Mythos horror! (Yellow Mythos specifically)
- Two difficulties, "normal" and "nightmare", unlocking different endings and allowing access to different areas.
- Multiple solutions to most problems.
- Careful credits (currency) management required, as credits are used both to resurrect the player and activate/access various items or the spaceship's security mechs.